Terms & Conditions
Supplier Information: We are the supplier and manufacturer, and our details are below:
Lib’s Aromatherapy of trading address is at The Firs Priest Acre, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 1QB.
Main E-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not registered for VAT.
2. ACCOUNT, PASSWORD & SECURITY
(2) If you think there is a problem with the confidentiality of your account and/or details please email us immediately at email@example.com.
3. THE PRODUCTS & PAYMENT
(1) Details of the products offered for sale are as displayed on the website and we comply with the law providing details about their main characteristics. Sometimes products may vary, for example when a manufacturer changes a pattern or size. What you see (particularly in so far as colours and shapes are concerned) depends on your display device and settings so we cannot guarantee that this will be accurate.
(2) Unless the product description says otherwise, we do not offer any guarantees.
(3) The Website may provide feedback, including feedback about the products, which is generally the opinion of others and we do not advise you to rely on it.
(4) Price and Payment: (a) The price of the products are inclusive of any VAT which may be due, and you must pay in full as you place the order, using one of the accepted payment methods, as shown on the Website. Delivery prices are provided at checkout, and please see our Shipping and Delivery policy at section 8. (b) If there are problems with payment then we will immediately suspend or stop provision of products until we receive full cleared payment.
(5) Discounts and offers – All offers (such as discount vouchers, codes, special offers, promotions) are subject to availability and the terms and conditions of that offer. You can only use one offer per order, and they are not retrospective or transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of offers and cancel or withdraw them at any time, without notice. Voucher codes cannot be used alongside website sales.
(6) Personalised Products - Where your order includes any personalised product (any product which has been designed, made or adapted/changed to suit your needs and your order). You are responsible for providing the relevant information as described in the product information on the website at the time you place your order. Please be aware that we rely on the information you provide.
(1) Please contact us before placing your order if you need any information or you have any queries since when you place an order with us you will have accepted all the terms and conditions and policies as displayed on the Website at the time of order.
(2) Once we accept your order, we will provide you with an order confirmation (the email which confirms and describes what you have ordered). We reserve the right to refuse any order.
(3) Please make sure that any product you want to buy is suitable for your needs before you place an order. Please also see our Responsibility for use of Products Policy at section 5.
(4) Except as expressly stated in the terms and conditions and policies on this website or those statutory warranties which apply by law, particularly to consumers, (a) all warranties, whether express or implied, by operation of law or otherwise, are excluded and (b) in so far as the law allows, we will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever as a result of any purchase. Your remedies are limited to damages which will not exceed £20 or the price of the products you purchased, whichever is greater.
(4) For shipping and delivery please see our Shipping and Delivery policy at section 8.
5. RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE OF PRODUCTS POLICY
(1) You are solely responsible for the use of any products supplied and should read the product’s description and check that they are suitable for your own use before you buy. Where appropriate, or where you feel necessary, please take relevant independent advice before buying or using a product.
(2) You should always use products only for the purposes for which they are intended, taking all care and precautions. Products should always be tested, used, stored and maintained in accordance with any applicable manufacturer’s guarantee, instructions, advice, guidance, licence and information. We will not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred because you fail to follow such guidance or to take appropriate action, precautions and care.
6. CONSUMER CANCELLATIONS POLICY
(1) Consumers (defined in s2(3) of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 as individuals buying wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft or profession) who buy at a distance (such as from a website, by email or phone) have the right to change their mind and cancel their order. If this applies to you, then once you have received your order from us, you can change your mind and return the item to us. We advise you to check whether these rights apply to you before placing your order. You can contact us by email using the details provided in the Seller’s Information section.
(2) To return your order, please write to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Libby of Lib’s Aromatherapy, The Firs Priest Acre, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 1QB within 14 days after the date you receive your order (or receive the last item in your order if it is delivered in separate packages). We will then help you with returns. However, once you have cancelled in writing, items can be returned to us at the address as above. We always advise that you return products using a service which provides you with proof of sending. Unless your item is faulty (see our Returns and Refunds Policy at section 7), then you are responsible for the costs of returning the items to us. Items must be returned in their original condition. Original condition means that there are no scratches or marks on the product and the product’s packaging has not been opened, used or damaged and the product is in a re-saleable condition.
(3) The law says you can lose your right to cancel some products, such as where you:
unseal goods that are not suitable for return if they are unsealed, due to health protection or hygiene reasons, such as earrings.
combine goods with other goods after delivery so that they become inseparable.
(4) The law allows us to make a deduction from your refund if you handle the products more than is reasonably necessary (i.e. more than you would handle them in a shop).
(5) Unless you have lost the right to cancel, when you cancel an order for any product, we will refund the amount you paid for the products and the standard (basic) delivery costs (the cheapest option available). So, for example, if you have chosen any express or next day delivery options you will only be reimbursed the amount of our standard delivery costs.
(6) Where you are cancelling an order for products then we will refund you within 14 days of:
the date we receive the products
when you provide us with proof of sending products back to us, whichever is sooner. Refunds are made using the same payment method that you used to pay us, and with some payment methods refunds may take up to 7 days to reach your account.
7. RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY - For faulty or damaged products
(1) We hope that your item reaches you in perfect condition but if you do not receive your order or you receive damaged or faulty items, or a product subsequently develops a fault please write to us by email at email@example.com or by post to Libby of Lib’s Aromatherapy, The Firs Priest Acre, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 1QB. Please contact us within 7 days of receipt or finding the fault, or the expected delivery, whichever is soonest. We will then assist you with information about the Returns Method – about how and when to return the item to us.
(2) Alternatively, return any faulty product to us using the postal address in the Supplier Information at the beginning of these terms.
(3) Where you have returned a faulty item to us then, once we have checked/tested the product, we will either offer you a replacement (if we are able to do this) or refund.
(4) We will not usually consider products to be faulty if the fault arises due to:(a) abnormal use or working conditions, failure to follow instructions or guidance, misuse, alteration or unauthorised repair, wilful damage, improper maintenance or negligence on the part of any buyer, user or third party; or (b) any subsequent mechanical, chemical, electrolytic or other damage, after delivery (when risk has passed to you), which is not due to a defect in the products.
(5) Non-receipt – If you do not receive your order then we will offer you the choice of a replacement or a refund.
(6) Refunds – (a) Refunds are made within 14 days of receipt of the faulty item by us. We will refund you the cost of the faulty item, the amount you paid for delivery to you and the reasonable or agreed amount that you paid to return it to us. (b) Refunds are made using the same payment method that you used to pay us. Please bear in mind that some payment methods mean that a refund may take up to 7 days to reach your account.
8. SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
(1) (a) Shipping and delivery charges will be displayed on checkout and calculated for delivery to the shipping address you provide. You may be offered a range of shipping options. (b) Where applicable, only standard (basic) delivery charges (the cheapest) are refundable, unless the product we send you is damaged or faulty - see the Returns and Refunds Policy at section 7.
(2) Where we offer free shipping then, unless the product description or checkout says otherwise, this will be to an address in mainland England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
(3) Unless otherwise displayed in the product description, at checkout, or the order confirmation says otherwise, to comply with the law we aim to dispatch products to you within 14 days of the date of accepting your order. If there is going to be a delay, we’ll email you so you can cancel your order or choose another product. However, despatch and delivery times are only estimated, and we are not responsible for late delivery or unavailability of products.
(4) If we are unable to dispatch the exact product you have ordered then, at our discretion, we will either refund the price paid for that item or will email you to offer you an alternative item.
(5) You are responsible for taking delivery of products and if you are unable to take delivery of products, then we will arrange one re-delivery. Products are your responsibility on delivery.
(6) (a) Some deliveries may require a signature on receipt (usually by someone aged 18 or over). Your signature, or that of someone on your behalf, confirms receipt of the products but also the state of the package received. (b) When you receive your order, it is your responsibility to carefully examine both the package (before it is opened) and the products for any damage. If a package shows any signs of damage before it is opened, we ask that you please sign for the parcel, 'Received Damaged'. Please then follow the instructions in our Returns and Refunds Policy at section 7 should a return be necessary.
9. CUSTOMER SERVICES - QUERIES & COMPLAINTS
(1) Customer satisfaction is important to us. If you need any help, have any queries or complaints, or would like to suggest any improvements, please write to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Libby of Lib’s Aromatherapy, The Firs Priest Acre, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 1QB.
(2) We aim to respond to any communication from customers within 14 days. If we think that it will take longer to deal with your issues, we’ll try to keep you informed.
(3) We are not bound by any trade or professional approved code of practice, code of conduct or alternative dispute resolution.
10. gift card terms
(1) Where we offer Gift Vouchers (in any format) they can be used to buy items for sale on this website (subject to availability), but cannot be exchanged for products that have already been supplied to you or for cash and are not transferable for other benefit or value.
(2) You are responsible for providing the correct address (email or otherwise) for delivery of any gift voucher. We cannot be held responsible if, for example, you provide an incorrect email address.
(3) Gift vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from the date they are issued.
(4) If the value of your order is less than the value of the Gift Voucher, then you will receive the balance in the form of another Gift Voucher.
(5) If the value of your order is more than the value of the Gift Voucher, then you will have to pay the balance due using one of our accepted methods of payment.
(6) If you return any item which has been purchased using a Gift Voucher, then you will be issued with a refund in the form of a Gift Voucher and returns are subject to our usual Refund and Returns Policy.
(7) We cannot accept any responsibility if a Gift Voucher is used without permission, lost, stolen, or destroyed and are unable to provide replacements.
11. offers & PROMOTIONS
From time to time, Lib's Aromatherapy will run offers and promotions on selected products or collections. A full list of the current offers can be found below. All offers and promotions are subject to stock availability, and we reserve the right to withdraw, amend or extend offers at any time, without prior notice.
Black Friday Offers (Up to 30% off)
Our Black Friday offers are on from Friday 24th November to Monday 27th November. Apply your discount code on the cart page. One discount code can be used per order. Discounts of up to 30% off your total spend: 10% off £25 spend, 15% off £30 spend, 20% off £50 spend, 25% off £75 spend, 30% off £100 spend. Cannot be exchanged for cash value. Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other code. Subject to availability while stocks last.
Welcome Discount (15% off)
The welcome code entitles you to 15% off your first order. It can be redeemed online only, with no minimum spend required. This voucher excludes previous purchases, gift vouchers and cards, sale items, postage and packing. Your unique code will be emailed to you as soon as you subscribe to our mailing list. Code must be entered in the discount code box at checkout to redeem. This code can only be used once per customer. Cannot be exchanged for cash. Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other code.
Free Tote Bag with any Gift Sets
Receive a free Lib's Aromatherapy canvas Tote bag with all orders that include a gift set from our Gift Set page. Offer valid from 25th October 2022 whilst stocks last. No promotional code is needed. Tote Bag will be included with all qualifying orders and will not show on the invoice. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
REUSE & RECYCLE (10% off diffuser refills)
Bring back your empty diffuser refill bottles and get 10% off a new one. This offer is valid at Lib’s Aromatherapy market stall only. This offer applies to each additional bottle, for eg. 3 bottles = 3 new diffuser refills at 10% off each. Bottles must be original clear 100ml Lib’s Aromatherapy refill bottles. Bottles must be in original condition (unwashed and undamaged) and preferably with original aluminium lids. This offer is valid on the day of return only. This offer cannot be carried over to future purchases. If we are out of stock of your chosen refills on the day of return, we will offer to take an order which can then be posted out to your chosen address. We reserve the right to revoke this offer at any time, or if the conditions in these terms are not met. To find out where we will be and when visit our market calendar.
3 for 2 on Essential Oil Blends
Once you've added your three essential oil blends to your cart and the discount code WELLBEINGME is added, the cheapest oil will be discounted from your cart total. Discount is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Only 10ml Essential Oil Blends are included in this offer. Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or whilst items are on sale. We reserve the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time.
4 for 3 on Wax Melt bars
Once you've added your four chosen wax melts to your cart enter the discount code MADMELTER and the cheapest melt will be discounted from your cart total. Discount is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Only 50g Wax Melt Bars are included in this offer. Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or whilst items are on sale. We reserve the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time.
£3 off Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Oil
A discount of £3 will be redeemed when the customer uses the code found in our blog at checkout. Discount is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Offer is only valid with our Nail & Cuticle oil. Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or whilst items are on sale. We reserve the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time.
Essential oil blend Sampler Box (10% off)
Each sample box contains all 10 sample-size essential oil blends and a 10% discount code to use on a full-sized Essential Oil blend of your choice. No other products outside of our Essential Oil Blends are included in this offer. Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other code. We reserve the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time.
Pulse point rollerball Sampler Box (10% off)
Each sample box contains all 6 sample-size pulse point rollerball blends and a 10% discount code to use on your favourite full-sized blend. No other products outside of our pulse point Blends are included in this offer. Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other code. We reserve the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time.
(1) We reserve the right to transfer, sell, assign, delegate, convey, rent, subcontract or share all or any part of the rights, duties or obligations and provision of the Website.
(2) Notices should be sent to the email and/or postal addresses provided in the Proposal and will be deemed to be received when
Sent by email
Sent by post by any tracked service, on the date that the relevant postal service obtains a record of receipt from or on behalf of the addressee.
(3) Force Majeure – We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside our reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, accidents, war, fire, strikes, lock outs, failure of any communications including telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and we are entitled to a reasonable extension of our obligations.
(4) Waiver –Nothing in our Agreement and no express or implied waiver by us in enforcing any of our rights shall prejudice our rights to do so in the future.
(5) Invalidity - Each clause or any part at all of our Agreement is to be regarded as independent of the others. This means that should any clause or any part at all of our Agreement be found to be unenforceable or invalid, it will be severed and will not affect the enforceability or validity of the rest of our Agreement.
(6) Governing Law - Our terms and conditions and policies will be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Our Agreement shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.